A/CAPA INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FOR 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR
The A/CAPA Executive Board hopes institutional memberships will be an attractive option for all School Districts and Educational Institutions as a vital way to foster professional networking. For an annual fee of $240, participating institutions will receive the following benefits:
- Full regular memberships for 3 to 7 members
- Complimentary registration for a one day meeting
- Complimentary access to the association webinars
- Member rates for the annual three day conference held in Hershey, PA
- Access to member resources on the A/CAPA website
Note: To qualify for institutional membership, the members listed on this form must all work for the same institution.
The key contact person must create an account to establish an institutional membership. The person who is listed as the account holder will be the primary contact person but does not have to be listed as one of the institution’s members ultimately.
Once an account is set up, an activation email will be sent to the key contact person with instructions on adding institutional members.
Please review this PDF for additional information: A/CAPA Institutional Membership Instructions